Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Upstage Cakes Updated Flavor List

Sometimes, in cake and other food groups and possibly even in life in general, people like to know what their options are. For those of you who fall into a category similar to the aforementioned, I am happy to provide you with this list of flavors that we produce:

Chocolates

Cherry Chocolate
Chocolate Chocolate
Chocolate Cinnamon
Chocolate Espresso
Chocolate Mint
Chocolate Raspberry
Mocha Chip

Traditional

Almond Butter
Bananas Foster
Homestyle Carrot
Red Velvet
Straight Vanilla

Fruity

Coconut Creme
Homestyle Banana
Orange Blossom
Raspberry Vanilla
Strawberry Lemonade
Strawberry Vanilla
Sunshine Lemon
Vanilla Mixed Berry

Spice

Apple Nutmeg
Gingerbread Spice
Pumpkin Spice Chip
Vanilla Chai


3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    It was so nice to meet you and to sample so many of your cakes, thank you so much.
    I blogged about you and Upstage Cakes at www.cheerstoyouevents.blogspot.com

    I look forward to working with you in the future, and thanks again for being so sweet, we loved the cakes!

    Cheers To You!
    Marla Lackey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm Erin - I knew you were talented but holy moly!! Your cakes are beautiful!! I haven't seen you in forever. Text Trav and tell him we all need to hang out :) oh and e-mail me so I can send you an invite to your blog... p.s. I will for sure remember to call you for whenever Russ and i get married ;) nicoledrew8@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete